20080107

long beach apartment by the pch

jacuzzi. daytime.

a friend, i didn't even know who, had companied me while at it. but she left later and left me alone all by myself.

a group of some extremely stupid, obnoxious teenagers were playing in the swimming pool. i was in the jacuzzi by myself in the very corner, struggling to move an inch of my body so i can get out of there. somehow every part of my body were numb. (i knew i wasn't stoned) then, too lazy to deal with it, i fell asleep.

i woke up and i was still in the jacuzzi. everybody else had left. i was all alone again. i went back to my dark and dull apartment. it's got a dim burnt yellow tone barely lightening the place up. there were nothing in there except a ghetto, postcard size tv and a mini refrigerator. the ceiling was right on top of my head.

i coudn't stand this shit anymore.

No comments: