20080227

my girlfriend

she and i were in the yoga studio with a group of ppl. everyone was getting ready to leave now, and i was getting ready to leave the room with her. i put my shoes on.

we walked through a park, seeing the most absurdly saturated, green-est grass here and there, but other than that it was mostly just a deserted land. my girlfriend was walking on my left side; i had my arm in her arm. and then some fat dood supposedly my boyfriend came out of nowhere walked next to me on my right, with his arm stuck into mine.

we chatted and started laughing about something i didn't recall what. i guessed the girlfriend didn't like it, for she walked out of my arm, paced faster away and left us behind. i yelled my gf's name and tried to run after her but she ignored me. and then i gave up chasing after her, got irritated at the dood walking next to me for ever making such a unthoughtful appearance.

we were all heading to the same destination, though--the newly built condo/house in front of us. it was in the middle of the park-- which was more like the middle of nowhere. i took my shoes off as i got in there, could already smelled the fresh strong scent of the newly constructed house.

the house was almost too new and too clean to be true; it was very, very   w h i t e   everywhere. one of those modern minimalism favorites. there was a stair, with its side facing me.

at this point i didn't know if i was just imagining it happening.. or if it's really happening. but i saw my girlfriend ran downstairs with a gun in her hand. and then she pulled the trigger. at me or at the dood i did not know...

No comments: